Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

SEAFOOD IN NEBRASKA

uncledaveuncledave Posts: 87

My kids bought me some bottle neck clams. I have no idea how to cook them. I read how to steam them. How would I grill them on my egg?

I also got some tuna medallions and don't know what to do with them. Help please.

·

Comments

• cant help you with the clams. How thick is the Tuna?

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,808
    Clams - looks up Drago's grilled oyster recipe...substitute clams.  They're not as good as oysters, but, hey, you're in Nebraska ;)

imageimageimage

·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    Holy Crap NOLA those look yummy do you deliver to Northern Illinois! I'll take 6 dozen to go!
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,416
    Seafood in Nebraska is a crap shoot. Sometimes the frozen stuff is good other times the fresh stuff is good. As long as you have a idea to cook it you should be fine.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,808
    @Bayarad - I've been seeing Drago's frozen grilled oysters around here...keep an eye out for them, you just throw them on the egg and I hear they're real good.

·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

I have this theory about not eating texmex in boston, not eating steaks in Miami.

Cant help you with the clams.  But if its good tuna, really good tuna, just roll it around on the grill for 3 or 5 minutes.  Thats all it needs.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 195
    Just like this
    image.jpg 1.8M
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·