Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight's dinner.. Now that the forum is back up

So tonight was an experiment that paid off in full. Curryish dizzy Pig seasoning on chicken breast smoked with orange wood and then I put a honey/butter glaze in the last few minutes. As a side dish.. Simple asparagus with EVOO and salt. I could not believe the flavor of the chicken. It was supreme!
·

Comments

• mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,727
    Here's another pic that captures the glistening
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks pretty darn good !!!  It's a wonder you didn't over cook it with this "forum delay"!! :((
    ·
    Weird my pictures disappeared. Does anyone else see the pictures in the initial post, there was two.. One of chicken one of asparagus?
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,013
    Yes, I see them.  Nice job!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • Yeah, I see them.  Nice grill marks on that chicken!  It all looks so good!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 417
    Very nice. In fact, super great looking cook.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
    OK cool. For some reason it's not showing up on my end.
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Weird my pictures disappeared. Does anyone else see the pictures in the initial post, there was two.. One of chicken one of asparagus?
    @mountaindewbass, I've noticed that when I go to one of my discussions by clicking on a notification I do not see any pictures that I posted. The chicken looks great.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Looks good both pictures are there for me.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·