Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Time for some steak!

Saw Publix has my favorite steak on sale, bone in Rib-eye, for $5.99 a pound. Stopped by and got me a few, but the price rung up at $5.69 a pound.

4 to a pack 1 1/2 inch thick.

Now it is time to get my steak on!

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,978
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Those look great!!   But...."Oven roast?" =))
  • fljoemonfljoemon Posts: 671
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,573
    Very nice!  I went in for chuck roast and had to grab a couple of thick steaks as well at that price.  The chuck roast was only $1 less per lb than ribeye!  Mine did ring up at $5.99/lb but oh well!  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.