Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Herb Infused Lamb

Doing an Herb Infused Lamb Roast I saw in the Lamb section of this forum. Kudos to the original poster. Pretty much followed his recipe of Fresh Sage, Rosemary, garlic, and S & P. I also added fresh basil. Roast was a Leg roast that I cut the bone out of and butterflied. Then rubbed the pieces with the herbs, and stacked and tied with string. 325 indirect until 130 IT. Came out great. I love lamb. Enjoyed it with a Basil Hayden on the rocks from the bottle I got for Father's Day from the Wife. Also got some bourbon barrel aged maple syrup, can't wait to try it! Great day!

image.jpg 738.2K
image.jpg 1.2M
image.jpg 911.4K
image.jpg 707.7K

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 16,032
    Looks incredible.  I love lamb, especially cooked like that.
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat