Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cool Father's Day Gift

cazzycazzy Posts: 6,909
My wifey signed me up for a 6 month membership to BBQ Sauce & Rub of the Month.

http://bbqsauceofthemonth.com/BBQ-Sauce-and-Rub-of-the-Month.html

Very interested to see what they send me! :D
Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,437
    My name is Cazzy and I am a rub a holic
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    That's cool Cazzy. My wife did the beer of the month thing for me a couple years ago. It was cool.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,518
    What a great gift Cazzy.

Great idea!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,909
    shtgunal3 said:

That's cool Cazzy. My wife did the beer of the month thing for me a couple years ago. It was cool.

Yeah, it's a tad overpriced, but that's because they're tacking on the shipping. The bonus here is that this gift green lights me for more rub purchases! :P
    ·
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    edited June 2013
    cazzy Posts: 2,473 9:33PM in EggHead Forum My wifey signed me up for a 6 month membership to BBQ Sauce & Rub of the Month. http://bbqsauceofthemonth.com/BBQ-Sauce-and-Rub-of-the-Month.html Very interested to see what they send me! Funny, I got the exact same thing from my kids. It is the gift that keeps on giving.
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·
  • Nice. That will be sweet.... and spicy
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 587
    Cool gift Cazzy.  Somewhat related .... I asked my teen daughter what SWMBO meant tonight. She told me but I forgot.  I think it was something flattering about a spouse.  I can't believe that it is midnight, I have an early flight in the morning, and I am screwing around on the forum.  It is good therapy tho.
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,909
    edited June 2013
    flynnbob said:

Cool gift Cazzy.  Somewhat related .... I asked my teen daughter what SWMBO meant tonight. She told me but I forgot.  I think it was something flattering about a spouse.  I can't believe that it is midnight, I have an early flight in the morning, and I am screwing around on the forum.  It is good therapy tho.

SWMBO - She who must be obeyed

Yep, I'm hitting the sack! Have a good flight man!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,307
    Nice gift, enjoy it as I'm sure you will...
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·