Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I wonder if any else has ever used a BGE for this...

The baby needed a bath and it seemed like he would like it better outdoors where it is 90 than indoors where it is 70. I had shut down the Egg after cooking, but it was still radiating off a ton of heat. I setup the bathing tub on my Egg table, and the radiant heat made for the happiest baby ever.
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

• calikingcaliking Posts: 10,430
    BGE= Baby's Green Egg? :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 460
    Low and slow: 18 years or so and hopefully will be done well!
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • ReldtiCDNReldtiCDN Posts: 142
    edited June 2013
    Whoa! I saw the pic and thought " redneck baby hot tub" Glad to see it wasn't totally true kind of.
    Brampton, Ontario

• andy_cenTXandy_cenTX Posts: 15
    Clever idea. We've got a three week old little guy right now. We may have to try the (near) BGE bath.
    Round Rock, TX