Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dad's Day Surf & Turf

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,527
Mrs. TJ offered to take me out or a steak dinner for Fathers Day. I said I'd rather do a steak on the Egg. Picked up some Wet Aged CAB Tenderloins at the local market. S/P and some Texas Roadhouse rub. Then in Wegmans, they had $10 lobster tails. Grilled up some pineapple while the steaks rested to a perfect medium/medium rare. Cheese fries with some bacon left over from breakfast. Little one loved it. Great dinner, and finishing up the day sipping Tito's watching Phil try to win the Open.

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,390
    @Tjcoley looks awesome and your little one is adorable .your need the t-shirt i got in a few years  D.A.D.D dads against daughters dating shoot one and the word will spread  :))
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,032
    Man TJ, that is quite a spread!  Great job.  I really need to do some lobster tails.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,953
    edited June 2013
    You have a lucky dad and a gorgeous, happy daughter !!!!   Nice job !!!!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 3,871
    Wow!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,527
    Little one is actually my grand daughter. My son is raising her as a single parent, and they live with us. Fantastic having her here every day.