Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

F.D.R.

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
Happy Fathers Day to all . Doing Fathers Day ribs for lunch today shooting for round a 12:30 finish rubbed with yellow mustard and 3eyezs rub going on at @265 grid thinking maybe some salads as a side with them  later i'll be doing some hamburgers for dinner simple and easy day at the egg .Hope all the Dad's enjoy your Day .
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,436
    Happy Fathers Day to all as well. Today yo
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Looking good Phil. Happy Fathers Day.
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like you are off to a good start, Happy Father's Day to ya!
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Happy fathers day! Those look great. 3eyez rub is good stuff!
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Thanks and same to you Phil. The kids are coming over around 2:00. I'm guessing that they will be wanting a BGE by 6:00

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    edited June 2013
    all done and devoured they had really good flavor although i over cooked them got busy and lost track of time when i cut them some of the meat fell off the bone  >:P

those were good for the Mother though since she's got a broken wrist 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 432
    Looks good to me.... Happy Farther's Day Back at ya
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·