Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Best dang wing sauce! What's your favorite?

Thought I would share my secret wing sauce and if your fortunate enough to live in North Georgia I can't recommend it enough! I use 1/2 a bottle to marinate 5lbs of fresh wings overnight. The use the other half to coat the wings after they come off the egg. A little apple and hickory for smoke, and no one else can touch 'em! http://www.hotchixsauces.com/Home.php
Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
·