Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Biloxi Restaurants

LDRLDR Posts: 182

We decided to run away to Biloxi for a few days.  Anybody have recommendations for good food here?

·

Comments

• ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 861
    Mary Mahoneys across from Hard Rock / Beau is great. The Oyster house right up the road is really good too.

There is a local dive/ bar called the fillin station is also really good.  You could also make your way west over the bridge to Ocean springs downtown area and just take your pic. They are all good.

The best BBQ in town is The Shed off the interstate on hwy 57
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
    ·
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 861
    If you want to drop some money... 32 in the IP is fantastic and Ruths Chris in hard rock are both favorites.
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
    ·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 182
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the recommendations - I appreciate it.  We hit the Italian place at IP tonight, just because we're staying at the IP, and if you get a chance to go to it (called Costa Cucina),,, don't.
    ·
  • birdiebabirdieba Posts: 4
    I also recommend Mary Mahoney's. If you like Sushi/Japanese Steakhouse, Jia at the Beau Rivage is the best.
    Miami Beach, FL
    ·
  • We spent last weekend at the Beau and do NOT recommend Stalla.
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller
    ·