Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Biloxi Restaurants

LDR
LDR Posts: 414

We decided to run away to Biloxi for a few days.  Anybody have recommendations for good food here?

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,718
    Mary Mahoneys across from Hard Rock / Beau is great. The Oyster house right up the road is really good too.

There is a local dive/ bar called the fillin station is also really good.  You could also make your way west over the bridge to Ocean springs downtown area and just take your pic. They are all good.

The best BBQ in town is The Shed off the interstate on hwy 57
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,718
    If you want to drop some money... 32 in the IP is fantastic and Ruths Chris in hard rock are both favorites.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the recommendations - I appreciate it.  We hit the Italian place at IP tonight, just because we're staying at the IP, and if you get a chance to go to it (called Costa Cucina),,, don't.
  • birdieba
    birdieba Posts: 4
    I also recommend Mary Mahoney's. If you like Sushi/Japanese Steakhouse, Jia at the Beau Rivage is the best.
    Miami Beach, FL
  • We spent last weekend at the Beau and do NOT recommend Stalla.
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller