Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Typos and grammatical mistakes

Often, when going back over something I've posted I am dumbfounded by the number of typos, misused words and grammatical errors that I've made. It reminded me of the following:

An Illusion that Explains Why Typos Are So Hard to Catch
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,581
    Thsdk gid!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,393

Thsdk gid!!!

Ha I think you missed the formula.

XLBGE 
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    You're right @MrCookingNurse... the correct letters need to be there; just the first and last need to be in the correct spot.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,581
    My bad....duh lack of sleep is to blame for that!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    Dno't saewt it @Canman1976!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious