Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table Cover

I have my Egg in a table that is exposed to the elements.

The rain etc. is destroying the Egg and the table.

Anyone know where I can get a cover that will go over both of them?
·

Comments

• I bought an outdoor love seat cover from Home Depot.
    ·
  • OziEggOziEgg Posts: 48
    Thanks.

Guys, I should add that I won't buy from BGE direct. I have had a bad experience already (never received my things and they ignored my emails) and won't shop with them again.
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Bought a cheap one from SAMs for 20 bucks has been working perfect for a year now.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • 3Mdawg413Mdawg41 Posts: 19
    I bought a large gas grill cover about 2 years ago at Home Depot and it is still holding up. It's been the best cover that I have had for my table.
    ·
  • JackhJackh Posts: 105
    Try amazon
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Why not have a cover made from good quality canvas from a seat cover shop, maybe install a pvc pipe frame for it.  Easy to put on and take off.  PVC frame to hold the canvas away from the hot egg while it is cooling down.   
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,470
    John at Coverworks made mine.  They are not cheap, but he makes them from the finest marine fabrics available and you will never have to buy another one.

Mike

http://coverworks.nakedwhiz.com/

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • OziEggOziEgg Posts: 48
    Thanks guys.

Coverworks look like the go.

I have sent an email asking if they will ship to Oz.
    ·