Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Oh hell! Computer died, lost all my bookmarks!

I had a couple dozen awesome threads marked on my laptop that just died. Guess I'll have to start over...

At least all the pictures and things were backed up.

If anyone has any favorite links throw them up on here, can't hurt to have a favorites collection. I definitely need to find Travis' brisket, Cazzy's wings, pepper beef, pepperoncini beef, a thanksgiving baking thread with amazing three part rolls, deep dish mushroom pizza, about a dozen wok cooks, & everything else I'll remember later. Man, you never know what you had until it's gone, right?

Cheers all-
B_B
Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI

Comments

• fiver29fiver29 Posts: 386
    Sorry to hear that!

Use Google Chrome.  Set it up to backup your bookmarks to the cloud.  I have access to the same bookmarks on my cell phone, ipad, and computer that way.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cleveland, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 780
    Thanks @fiver29, I'd been using Firefox but recently switched to Chrome, so I'll look for that bookmark backup setting. For now I'm using the Kindle Fire we bought to help my 2 year old endure the flight to Madison more easily. Seems to be working pretty well...
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • fiver29fiver29 Posts: 386
    @black_badger you can put chrome on the kindle fire, too! And access the same bookmarks on all your devices.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cleveland, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]