Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Cordon Bleu

EggPowerEggPower Posts: 25
First time trying this on the egg.

Chicken with prosciutto, gruyere cheese, and bread crumbs.

Took extra 5 minutes than the oven but was very good.
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,283
    Nice! I've done that too. If you spray it with olive oil you can finish it on the egg.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Looks good. 
    ·
  • EggPowerEggPower Posts: 25
    Thanks Chris. Little Steven, what do you mean about the olive oil?
    ·
    You know the olive oil sprayers, you fill them with oil and pump air in them. You could just use Pam olive oil too.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Ah ok. Yeah, no fancy sprayer here, but I do know Pam. lol
    ·

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Wow, you had the fancy little trees too. :) I was in a hurry tonight so my side dish was cashews. Lol
    ·
    You should really know better

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Good-looking cook!  Between you and @SmokeyPitt, I'm craving some cordon bleu.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·