Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Your Egg-i mind tricks worked

GQuizGQuiz Posts: 685
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
All the talk about wings earlier in the week... 370 raised direct, Dizzy Dusted. Dipped in Frank's Red Hot and back on the grill for finishing. Now if y'all could talk about restraint. I ate too much. That worries me. I got two racks of St. Louis spares to cook up Centex style tomorrow. Looks like I go back to a bigger belt.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 2.2M

Comments

• Looks good, wish I could go to a bigger belt. 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,069
    The force is strong in this one.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.