Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

it's funny what you find

So I wanted some pecan chips, I thought I had some, looking everywhere in the house this is what I came up with. 20 lbs apercott pellets,  20 lbs nectarine pellets,  10 lbs peach, 10 lbs white oak, .5 lbs rosewood, a few chunks of mesquite,  JD chips, apple chips, and cherry chips. But no pecan? I may wait to get them. 
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,952
    Hahaha Sherriff, I'm off today and cleaning the garage is on the honeydo. Hope I find some stuff 

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Hahaha Sherriff, I'm off today and cleaning the garage is on the honeydo. Hope I find some stuff 
    That would be good, I had stuff all over the house, I think the kids hide them from me.
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Hahaha Sherriff, I'm off today and cleaning the garage is on the honeydo. Hope I find some stuff 
    Should have picked a nicer day to be off!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

John,

I've got Monday too. Partner and I are alternating 4 day weekends.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,442

John,

I've got Monday too. Partner and I are alternating 4 day weekends.

Are you still partner in that adult entertainment business?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,319
    edited June 2013
    How come when I clean the garage or "my closet" in the storage area all I find is old shoes and appliances that don't work anymore. I never find anything like the wood stash Chris uncovered. Heck, nothing I find will even burn..
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • @skiddymarker, you can clean my house anytime, and keep what you find. :))
    ·