Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Posting pics & copying posts to comment on

How do you post pics to the forum? Ive tried to copy them several different ways but they wont post. I had a few pics from wednesday night dinner i tried to put on. Maybe I'm missing something....? Not sure how to copy a comment that is made and run with it like most of you do either... Thanks

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    To post pics click the "Attach a file" like just under the comment entry box. You'll then see a "Choose File" button that you can use to select a picture (at least that's how you do it if you have a picture on your computer).

To "qoute" a previous post click on the "Quote" link just below the quote. If you quote a post that contains previously qouted posts those can/will be included too. It seems, however, that more than 2 or 3 nested quotes prevents your post from posting so you'll need to watch for that.

There are probably other ways to post pics using an IPhone or from other photo-sharing sites. Someone else will have to provide info on those options.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Thanks @texanofthenorth. Ill give it a try
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Posting pics from an iphone is pretty much the same. Once you click choose file on this site you will see the iphone pop up:

...choose existing to grab a pick from your phone.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.