Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

1 down, 1 to go!

Tonight was the first night of a two night pork cook. Today was 3 racks of baby back, each a bit different. All 3 where from Dr BBQ's book slow fire. Did Memphis wet, Memphis dry and super sweet. Also experimented with an "onion blossom", cross cut yellow onion, evoo and bbq rub. Dinner was enjoyed by my kids and Bro-In law. Tonight was the warm up. Tomorrow I tackle 21 lbs of pork shoulder. Made an injection tonight. Plan to inject and rub tomorrow am, and get that cook running Thur late afternoon for Fri lunch at swmbo's last day of school staff lunch. Tomorrow will be the largest volume I have cooked. Think I have a solid plan, will post part 2 tomorrow!
2013-06-05 18.52.19.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 3M
2013-06-05 19.09.36.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M

Comments