Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

ATL area mini

Just browsing on CL and noticed this ...$350 for a new mini 

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/3850063602.html

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 4,558
    edited June 2013
    Does anyone know off hand what the price is for one new from a dealer?  Isn't it about $350??  

Hmmmm...says he won it.  I wonder how that works with the warranty since there is no receipt involved. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,588
    New egg is 400-420. Nest is 45. Charcoal is 20.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • What?  The lump isn't WG?  FORGET IT!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 4,558
    Chubbs said:
    Thanks Chubbs.  I suppose this isn't a bad deal.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,626
    My mini cost $350 and then $50 for the nest from my dealer.
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,588
    Chubbs said:

Emphasis on NEW. New bigger handle, double hinges, SS grate as opposed to porcelain, and new nest as opposed to the circular one that has cause eggs to crack when they expand. I have found the older model for less, but if you want a brand new one like the pic, my previous post is the approx pricing I found when I  bought a month or two ago.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 586
    Chubbs said:
    Chubbs said:

Emphasis on NEW. New bigger handle, double hinges, SS grate as opposed to porcelain, and new nest as opposed to the circular one that has cause eggs to crack when they expand. I have found the older model for less, but if you want a brand new one like the pic, my previous post is the approx pricing I found when I  bought a month or two ago.
    +1 that's the price I found when buying mine a month or two ago as well but if you can find it with discount or special, probably can get it around $400.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,626
    Chubbs said:
    Chubbs said:

Exactly my point! Paid $350, i guess i got a great deal.