Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

simple cook tonight

Had a ribeye defrosting in the fridge and other half went fridge diving and came up with the veggies.  Mini and small were on game tonight.  Simple but very good meal.

Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• I want to climb through my monitor and have a bite of that!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Great pictures!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,826
    45 mins away and no phone call. Simple is just fine!
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Simple, sure, but delicious-looking!

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 547
    Simple perfection IMHO
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Wow!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.