Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

simple cook tonight

Had a ribeye defrosting in the fridge and other half went fridge diving and came up with the veggies.  Mini and small were on game tonight.  Simple but very good meal.

Large, small and mini SW Austin

• I want to climb through my monitor and have a bite of that!

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• Great pictures!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,664
    45 mins away and no phone call. Simple is just fine!
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Simple, sure, but delicious-looking!

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Simple perfection IMHO
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,915
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada