Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Explain this one

Why would anyone spend  $1500 for a large egg on ebay?  Only nest and mates included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281106919235?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Whoever bought it, didn't price it out, only tasted some egged food and told himself --  "i have to have this at ANY COST!" ....
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Makes me wanna start " flippin" eggs!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • flemsterflemster Posts: 259
    and no warranty from the mothership....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 702
    A lot of times you will see stuff that sells for way over price like that and then the buyer(s) will back out...see it happen all of the time on collectible duck calls...
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    I once sold a Bose radio/CD player for $100 more than you could buy it retail.  People get caught up in the bidding frenzy.