Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I MADE IT!

Hello from Charleston, SC!  Long time lurker and first time poster.  Just a quick hello.  I have owned an egg for 6 months and couldn't be happier.  Equally impressed with this forum.  I love the patience shown to the noobs that don't read back for the same old questions.  I love the humor and running gags that have developed over the long relationships that some of you have established (mangrates...)  Some recent threads have been especially good:  WWGW customer service and swing grates.  Those got kind of heated but remained respectful for the most part.  I will post pictures when they warrant but won't when they don't ( i love butts too but come on, we all have one).  I'm just really exited to share and become a part of this great community.  Talk soon.  Fin
MBGE in Charleston

Comments