Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Daisy wheel broke

My daisy wheel fell off and broke. The middle part where it attaches to the base is the only part that broke. Do they sell individual parts to the daisy wheel or do I need to buy a whole new unit? The top spinner is still good and so is the base. I just need the middle part.

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,874
    I am not sure if they sell only the parts.  If it were me, I would use it as an excuse to buy one of these:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,193
    Call corporate
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    Or don't use it.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• DavekatzDavekatz Posts: 763
    I am not sure if they sell only the parts.  If it were me, I would use it as an excuse to buy one of these:

Just used mine this weekend - very nice.
    Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.
  • One cheap solution to try (assuming you only have a couple big pieces), go down to autozone and get you some JB Weld in a tube and put it back together.
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 590

I LOVE mine. Got it for the LG and the XL. No regrets.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
  • Grader07Grader07 Posts: 158
    I am not sure if they sell only the parts. If it were me, I would use it as an excuse to buy one of these:

http://www.eggware.net/
    I would have to agree with you smokeypitt Just got my cap and used it It works very well and worth it