Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

forum question

This might be posted somewhere..but i was unable to find it.  Back before the forum had a makeover and Social Media stuff was added...i used to have a button to bookmark forum posts.  Does  anyone know how to book mark a thread?
·

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Click that little star in the upper right corner of the thread.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    See the star on the top right of the threads . Click on that
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,711

Oh the one that says "bookmark" when you scroll over it...welp i met my dumb quota for the day!

Thanks.

·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380

Oh the one that says "bookmark" when you scroll over it...welp i met my dumb quota for the day!

Thanks.

That would be it lol
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
    Ok..what if the only ones that have stars by them are posts that i created in the first place?
    ·
    Not sure why that is... I see stars on all of the posts listed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    This is what it looks like on my end
    ·
    I see a star on everyone on mine. What happens if you open a thread? Do you see a star then?
    Negative.  i only see a star on threads that i create(see attached pic)
    ·
    Not sure what to tell you then nor do I know if there is a forum admin that you can pm.
    Ewwwww.  You made a "Windows" screen appear on my Mac.  I'll have to have it exorcised now.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I see a STAR on every thread I click on.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • pwg56pwg56 Posts: 92
    There is a star on every thread to give you the opportunity to bookmark it.  When you click on the star it fills in (becomes cream colored).  At that point it is bookmarked.
    ·
    Ewwwww.  You made a "Windows" screen appear on my Mac.  I'll have to have it exorcised now.
    work computer...
    ·
    oh BTW..the issue was related to my internet explorer at my work. i dont have the issue on my personal computer/phone.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,597
    Try clicking on "My Bookmarks" over on the right (a few up from "Best of").  Do you see your bookmarked items? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
    Yeah. I was meaning i cant bookmark items on my work computer.  Im assuming it has to do with flash or something since my work disables flash player.
    ·