Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork In Two Minutes!!!!

2»

Comments

• lewisj82
    lewisj82 Posts: 184
    @TexanOfTheNorth - Was about to say that... Great minds think alike.

BGE XL- Tomball, TX

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Yeah, but seriously... They would wipe up. Of course the lines would get clogged and some people would get chapped which would be asinine, but it would all come out in the end.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • TarHeelBBQ
    TarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    Thanks for all the positive feedback on the post. I appreciate the kind words. I just wanted to share our families passion for BBQ with everyone. To those that took it negatively that was not the intent at all. I just wanted to let people know there is a safe alternative out there. Don't stop smoking your own butts. BBQ is fun. I love this forum and will continue to post. I have gathered many great ideas on here. I talk about it so much there is a joke between my fiancé and I that we will have to invite the egghead forum to the wedding as well. LOL. I hope that everyone continues to enjoy egging and continues to post on this forum.

Thanks,

TarHeelBBQ
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Thanks for all the positive feedback on the post. I appreciate the kind words. I just wanted to share our families passion for BBQ with everyone. To those that took it negatively that was not the intent at all. I just wanted to let people know there is a safe alternative out there. Don't stop smoking your own butts. BBQ is fun. I love this forum and will continue to post. I have gathered many great ideas on here. I talk about it so much there is a joke between my fiancé and I that we will have to invite the egghead forum to the wedding as well. LOL. I hope that everyone continues to enjoy egging and continues to post on this forum. Thanks, TarHeelBBQ

Then it sounds to me what you are really looking for is someone to provide you and your families some real good BBQ pork at the wedding.  The biggest party i have done so far was about 275 people that i did as a favor.  Had about fifty people asking me for my business card, they thought i was a caterer....  N.C. is a little too far for me to travel with "fresh" out of the cool pork, but we can reheat it with little problem.....
    Your posting doesn't bother me in the least, i like a challenge!!!

• Mross
    Mross Posts: 338
    Charlie I like your style. 275 people is a cakewalk and I don't need 600 yards of pit to cook it.
    Duncan, SC