Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pulled pork sliders for the save

TonyATonyA Posts: 567
The wife needed an appetizer to bring for a school board meeting. She didn't want to do any of the typical dip stuff so I let her dip into the secret stash of frozen pulled pork. I think they'll be happy.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,441
    What kind of roll is that? Sure looks good.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,692
    Potato Roll?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 567
    They call it a snowflake roll. It's kind of a medium soft dinner roll well floured. Our local grocery store has a pretty fantastic bakery.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,589
    All in favor say hayel yeah!  That is a nice looking app.  I agree the rolls look like something special.  Good job on the presentation as well.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.