Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Pulled pork sliders for the save

TonyATonyA Posts: 551
The wife needed an appetizer to bring for a school board meeting. She didn't want to do any of the typical dip stuff so I let her dip into the secret stash of frozen pulled pork. I think they'll be happy.
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    What kind of roll is that? Sure looks good.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,939
    Potato Roll?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 551
    They call it a snowflake roll. It's kind of a medium soft dinner roll well floured. Our local grocery store has a pretty fantastic bakery.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,370
    All in favor say hayel yeah!  That is a nice looking app.  I agree the rolls look like something special.  Good job on the presentation as well.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·