Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New SS Prep Table

RACRAC Posts: 1,688

Was looking for a prep table to help with my cook's and ran across this one. Nice and sturdy.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,841
    That is a good looking table. I wish I had all the room you do!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,706
    Nice set up. What's the brand of table? Is it a Trinity?
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I found one at Sam's Club just like that, but included a stainless steel double shelf that sat on the backside.  Paid $235.00  And also a shelf under the table.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 9,774
    That's a solid looking table. Where did you buy it? And the shed in the back looks good too!

@Charlie tuna: can you post a pic or link of your table?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    This photo shows only the right side of the table, but you can get an idea of the shelving setup.  This was bought thru their catalog sales and shipped directly to my house -- it was HEAVY!!  And i had to put it together.  It is super strong and easy to clean.
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,688

caliking   Here is the link were I got it. I was impressed with the quality for the money

http://shop.trinityii.com/prep-tables/33-trinity-ecostorage-48-nsf-stainless-steel-table.html

Ricky

Boerne, TX

edited June 2013
    Charlie tuna They have additional shelving you can get but not sure I need it. Will see I might order another one.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,706
    I've had my Trinity table for a little over 2 years and have been happy with it. I didn't know they had a sidebar & hooks accessory. Nice. One word of caution for you, the top is bonded to supports underneath with what appears to be silicone and that bonding won't hold under high heat. I made the mistake of setting a hot platesetter legs up on mine once and within a minute heard a loud pop as the bonding gave and the table top warped a bit.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    R2Egg2QMickey ordered something for his mini but I haven't had a chance to look it up

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• I like that table I definitely need one