Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Obligatory Spatchcock

Did a spatchcock chicken last night. Rubbed with Montreal Chicken Spice both under and on top of the skin then slid some lime slices under then skin for some extra flavor. Served with some grilled asparagus, basmati rice and a mango salsa. I have some of the leftovers with me for lunch today.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,134
    Looks good. How was the lime addition?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 679
    Looks great.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    Thanks Chubbs. The lime works really well with the rub.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.