Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where is Fred?

AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

You OK bud? Worrys me when we have not heard squat from very verbose members. Anyone know if the hurricane hit him comatose?

I am talkin bout the stone man.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·

Comments

• cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,018
    Haven't heard from @nolaegghead either
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    edited June 2013

Ok, Freddie is recovering after I kicked the snot out him for making short jokes. Seriously Fred and his wonderful family went way out of their way home to Flint MI to have the evening with us.

photo DSC_0068-3.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,971
    Ok Fred's accounted for.

Now what's up with Nola??

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
    I'm trying to do a thread on this but photobucket is kicking me badly

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • so this is kinda what it's all about for me. nice job Steve. This is awesome!

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,222
    you're right, no nola for awhile.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
    Good, I gotta go to Temple next week, be at your place Monday night and will stay no more than a few weeks. I like brisket!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • what days?

·
    From tomorrow night through to when our summer starts the last week in July. I may bring the family, do you like dogs?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Talked with him not long ago on phone. He is fine. Being worked to death.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,824
    @Mickey, Is that why he hasn't even checked the forum? How many holes does a man need?
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    edited June 2013
    I met @FredFlintstone19 and his family on Saturday at the Eggfest. Wonderful people!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.