Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Night!

I've been a lurker for a little while since I bought my Egg, however, the family LOVES pizza night.  I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

Thanks for all the tips and recipes!  

I think I'll go back into lurking mode- at least for a while...  :)

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    NO, No lurking, you owe us more cooks because if you continue to cook pizza you will need to replace that gasket and you owe us cooks in order to figure out how to do that. 

On a serious note, nice looking pie. And for real you get a lot more out of the forum as an active participant opposed to the lurking.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Looks good.  What cheese, sauce, dough, etc. did you use.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    That pizza looks good, did it brown evenly across the bottom?  Ever go sauceless?
  • CharlieTN
    CharlieTN Posts: 177

Pizza looks great.  I've only done 1 so far but have it in the plans to do some more real soon.

• Eggucator
    Eggucator Posts: 226
    Looks great aside from the olives  ;)
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN