Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

stupid question

what is the star looking thing top right of every discussion title?

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    figured it out. need to finish waking up before posting..

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    it allows you to bookmark a thread by clicking on it 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·

thanks where does it bookmark it to?

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,394
    edited June 2013
    No such thing as a stupid question.

It let's you bookmark a post. If I'm not mistaken it sends you a notification every time someone comments on the post. If you click the star it will turn yellow meaning you've bookmarked it. Click it again and it is no longer yellow (i.e. bookmarked).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    found it

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·

thanks

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 679
    When a hot thread gets rolling, like the I used to like Wicked Good thread you can hit that star and get a couple hundred emails in a day. It will make your friends think you are very important.
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,394
    When a hot thread gets rolling, like the I used to like Wicked Good thread you can hit that star and get a couple hundred emails in a day. It will make your friends think you are very important.
    Yeah... I did that once... it turned out to be a real PITA! Haven't bookmarked another thread since.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I bookmark good looking cooks so I can find them later. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524
    I bookmark good looking cooks so I can find them later. 
    +1. This way you dont have to use the really cumbersome search function here.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    thanks for the info. Good to be at a place to go for info with people so willing to help!!!!!!!!!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·