Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Won some accessories

Stopped in at local dealer yesterday. They were having a home show and had a pizza cookoff.  The wife talked me into entering and won myself $250.  Ended up picking up the egg knife set after using it during the competition.
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,577
    Nice job man!  What kind of pies did you make?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,374
    Congrats!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    One pie.  Chicken Alfredo with sliced tomatoes, onions and green peppers.  Would have been nice to have a bit of broccoli but they didn't have any.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,063
    Congrats - post us a pic of the knives. When you get a couple of weeks of use on them, how about a review. Again, great job.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 19
    Is that pie recipe shared anywhere? Sounds awesome
    ·