Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bham Eggfest, who's coming?

I know there was some backlash about the Easter Seals Eggfest (or rather charity event). Is anyone planning on dropping by?
Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,309
    Man I really wish I could. I'd be all over it. Wife's signing in a wedding Saturday.

You going?

XLBGE 
  • Yeah, I'll be cooking on one of the demo eggs. Guess the wife will be helping me out. 
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,309
    There's not a huge forum presence on here from our area, so in sure you'll meet a lot of new folks. Also, kind of a dead night on here too. Don't give up!

What ya cooking?

XLBGE 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Would love to be there but have to work. Y'all have fun.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Probably gonna spatch some fowl. I want to come up with an interesting spice mix for the bird. 

Also doing a tweaked version of the pork tenderloin with blackberry preserve reduction sauce from the BGE cookbook. I'm not a huge fan of the recipes in the book, but this one is solid. 
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
  • Dang it Al! You should suddenly come up with a virus friday night #cough cough
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)