Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

OT: New Weber, not me, self lighting charcoal.

So one of the cardiologist I work with was raving about his new grill he just bought.  He's 100% anti egg, odd ball, but thats another subject.  He was telling me he was on his was to lowe's to get some charcoal and propane and we were talking about what we were gonna cook this weekend.  

He said he just bought a new grill, a weber, that you put a small propane tank in and it shoots a flame into the charcoal lighting it for you and without lighter fluid.  Sounds like a MAP torch or something is built in on the side of this pit.  Cool idea, not buying or needing a weber. Just wanted to see if anyone had seen one.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)

Comments