Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Toys!

Options
Got some asparagus clips from sur la table this morning! Can't wait to try these bad boys out tonight!

Also picked up some spherical ice makers so my bourbon doesn't get watered down anymore.

Anyone have either of these??
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    whisky stones are a great substitute for ice for those of us who like our booze fully leaded

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    I have some and don't like them at all.

The huge ice balls don't melt very fast at all and chill very quickly.
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    Options
    God forbid you bruse your booze!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    I love my rocks rocks. I have a spherical ice maker (gift from makers mark). I like them when I want a to make an old fashioned or something so
  • GA_Dawgs
    GA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Options
    Where did you get the spherical ice cube makers?
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    Sur la table. Love them so far. Have a Blantons and Flor de las Antillas on tap for desert with a nice shpere of ice
  • GA_Dawgs
    GA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Cool, thanks! Need to pick up a set.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I like the big ball ice. Got mine from Amazon I think.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    I have both and use them all the time. I have the ones Makers Mark sent me for christmas 3 years ago, that @U_tarded mentioned. It is starting to get brittle from living in the freezer so I will be getting a silicone one sometime this summer. 

The asparagus clips are awesome. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    I've been enjoying the asparagus clips!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA