Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Boy, did i screw up

Posted discussion about Georgia Fest with link to slide show in wrong category and now I can move it.  If interested in seeing slide show and recipe for Chorizo served at the parties here is the link:
Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 340
    Great pic's!! I had a great time there it was my first fest. I have had my xl for a couple of months now. I was eat ing and talking, my fault I did not take pic's.  Thanks again for your work.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,303
    Thanks.  We will see you next year.  Will you be cooking?
    ·
  • mark11mark11 Posts: 50
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,303
    edited June 2013
    mark11 said:
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    That sounds like a winner.  I also found a recipe that calls for chorizo with spaghetti and green tomatillo sauce instead of tomato based sauce.  A lady in Mexico City had it on her blog.... may try that one two.
    ·