Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Boy, did i screw up

Posted discussion about Georgia Fest with link to slide show in wrong category and now I can move it.  If interested in seeing slide show and recipe for Chorizo served at the parties here is the link:
Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    Great pic's!! I had a great time there it was my first fest. I have had my xl for a couple of months now. I was eat ing and talking, my fault I did not take pic's.  Thanks again for your work.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    Thanks.  We will see you next year.  Will you be cooking?
    ·
  • mark11mark11 Posts: 52
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    edited June 2013
    mark11 said:
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    That sounds like a winner.  I also found a recipe that calls for chorizo with spaghetti and green tomatillo sauce instead of tomato based sauce.  A lady in Mexico City had it on her blog.... may try that one two.
    ·