Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Boy, did i screw up

Posted discussion about Georgia Fest with link to slide show in wrong category and now I can move it.  If interested in seeing slide show and recipe for Chorizo served at the parties here is the link:
Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 341
    Great pic's!! I had a great time there it was my first fest. I have had my xl for a couple of months now. I was eat ing and talking, my fault I did not take pic's.  Thanks again for your work.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    Thanks.  We will see you next year.  Will you be cooking?
    ·
  • mark11mark11 Posts: 50
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    edited June 2013
    mark11 said:
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    That sounds like a winner.  I also found a recipe that calls for chorizo with spaghetti and green tomatillo sauce instead of tomato based sauce.  A lady in Mexico City had it on her blog.... may try that one two.
    ·