Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Appetizer ideas

robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,907
We changed the menu a little for this weekends party.  Going to do 2 - 8 lb (bone in) ot 2 6 lb (boneless) pork butts overnight Friday instead of a Butt and a Brisket.

Going to make baked beans, pasta salad, cole slaw

I am going to attempt pig shots and possibly Moink balls.  Any other ideas?

15-18 adults - bunch of kids that may pick but I got hot dogs for them.

Garnerville, NY

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 9,724
    As long as you are wrapping things in bacon you could go with some Chicken Bombs.  They are somewhat labor intensive.  If you can find the boneless/skinless thighs it makes it much easier. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    We get the boneless/skinless thighs at Costco... they seem to always have them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Randy1Randy1 Posts: 378
    Griffin's four cheese stuffed mushrooms are a good choice.(on griffins grub blog).
    Maumelle, Arkansas