Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hangin' with Moe

North_Is_UpNorth_Is_Up Posts: 122
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
Was in North Bend, Oregon for the weekend (5/25-5/26/2013) watching a KCBS competition. Saw Moe Cason there with two new BGE smokers. He was very cordial and allowed for a photo op especially after I showed him a picture of my baby back at home (BGE XL). A great personality even during the heat of battle.

He did very well in the competition and his Ponderosa BBQ team was the Reserve Champion.

XL BGE w/CyberQ Wifi, KCBS CTC CBJ
North Tahoe, CA
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,660
    Nice! Love Moe
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    That's cool. A bbq celebrity.
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,142
    That's too cool! Moe seems like a cool cat!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,705
    Very Cool
    ·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Nice to hear that he is a good guy. Has always seemed like it when he is on TV, but you never can tell.
    ·
  • SamMiller0SamMiller0 Posts: 38
    I picked up one of Moe's BBQ sauces at a Dahl's in Des Moines, not sure if you can find it outside of Iowa. Good stuff!
    Rochester, MN  --- Large BGE
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Saw him on TV the other night. I'm screaming at my wife.. "he's got an egg, he's got an egg". Rolling eyes.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·