Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

"The Cure"

This is a pretty good "morning after" concoction. TFJ's homemade Mac N' Cheese topped with homemade bacon. yum. add a beer and it's time for a little nap :)image

image.jpg 1.1M
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    It's really too bad you guys don't have Caesars down there

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • It's really too bad you guys don't have Caesars down there

we do. good call.

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    C-T Where did you wind up getting you belly?  Have you tried any of the local hog producers?
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • C-T Where did you wind up getting you belly?  Have you tried any of the local hog producers?

I haven't but I really want to. I got this one at Central Markup. do you know any good local folks?

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    I am an idea guy after all

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I am an idea guy after all

So I've heard

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,725
    Breakfast of champions.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013