Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

stuffed pork tenderloins

Took two tenderloins and hammered them out pretty flat.  Made a stuffing of breadcrumbs, spicy sausage, garlic, celery, onions, and chicken stock. Rolled, tied and put on the egg at 350 raised direct for 60 minutes or so.  Everyone liked it.  I think I will get a little more exciting with the stuffing next time.  

The before...

The after...Served with a noodle caprese salad and wavy lays.  I pretty serve everything with wavy lays.  Who knew waves could make a chip taste so much better :)

LBGE
Zionsville, IN
photo1.JPG 503.3K
photo2.JPG 359.1K
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,063
    Nice. Put some dehydrated apples in there next time

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • cookinfuncookinfun Posts: 129
    That looks good, I made a mess of the stuffing last time, too much cheese... Did you precook the stuffing??
    (2) LBGEs,  WSM, Vidalia Grill (gasser), Tailgater Grill (gasser)
    ·
  • EggucatorEggucator Posts: 184
    I did!  I didnt try cheese as this was my maiden voyage in the stuffed loin. 
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·