Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What the ....

Why am I not able to post without permission?  I tried to post this mornings cook and got the message "you discussion will be posted after approval"...Who's approval?
Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,288
    A bug in vanilla. Happens randomly. I approve you!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,083
    It has happened to many, I think it's a capacity thing - but some of the more 'puter literates might have a better idea.
    Try logging out and back in. VI left, one or more times over it.... 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    edited May 2013
    Thanks...I needed that...Really.... posting on this forum is so frustrating sometimes
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    VI left, one or more times over it.... 
    I was one of the first to get the "message".  I took it literally and decided my EZ Bake forum was more user friendly.  I found out later that it is a software glitch.  So, I learned to "copy/paste"  before  posting.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    VI left, one or more times over it.... 
    I was one of the first to get the "message".  I took it literally and decided my EZ Bake forum was more user friendly.  I found out later that it is a software glitch.  So, I learned to "copy/paste"  before  posting.
    I was doing copy and paste..It is learning our get arounds...
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,210
    It's happened to me once.  I thought the post eventually showed up, but it didn't (I did Cook's Illustrated "Naked Chicken", and it wasn't very good, so no harm/no fowl.)

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·