Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OK weather.

GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,439
What a mess. Just wondering if Solson or anyone else is in that mess. MDSH's family is ok so far.
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,676
    What a disaster. Watching CNN coverage for the past hour or so, absolutely huge tornado. Looks like a couple of schools were hit along with much of Moore. Thoughts are with the folks as they deal with yet another deadly weather day. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,374
    I'll stick with our Cali. earthquakes.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,439
    bud812 said:
    I'll stick with our Cali. earthquakes.
    <br/ I'm not so sure one is better or easier than another. Devastation is hard to take. Mother nature has it her way.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·