Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Amazing deal, stock up while you can!!!

BigGreenBamaGrillerBigGreenBamaGriller Posts: 540
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
So I came across this while driving by the Dollar Tree after church today and thought "Wow, I better gather up the change under the seats and in the couch to stock up!"

So what if the fine print says "mostly beef", and the USDA grades it "unfit for human consumption". I know a great deal when I see one.
Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,292
    Cat or dog?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    You are right, that is a deal. Speaking of deals, i just happen to have 10 acres of prime Florida real estate for sale...will only cost you one XL Egg. I am desperate to sell.. Interested?
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·