Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza Sunday

AltonAlton Posts: 431
Did three pizzas today and all came out Great!!, but I'm most proud of the roasted vegetable one. I grilled eggplant, red bell pepper, zucchini , fennel , sliced garlic drizzled with EVOO and white wine vinegar. Stretched out the dough and put a marinara base, spooned the vegetables , topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. It was awesome....never thought I would enjoy such a pizza ....man I was wrong!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
image.jpg 862.4K
image.jpg 707.3K
image.jpg 717.1K
image.jpg 821.8K
image.jpg 909.7K
·

Comments

• AltonAlton Posts: 431
    :D
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,165
    I'd eat that in a heartbeat!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,472
    Looks great! Did you add herbs to the dough?
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 431
    Actually I bought the dough at Sprouts and yes it had Italian herbs. Makes a big difference
    ·