Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Ga Eggfest

JebpotJebpot Posts: 329

Went to the Georgia eggfest today. Was a great time and talked to several people and cooks. Thanks for the info you gave me. Food was good. Weather was great, not any rain and a little sun. Temp was comfortable.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

Comments

• bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 225
    We stopped by this morning for a while, Got me some DP rubs and a stainless cap for the egg. Food was good and I got a few recipes. I ended up going to the Lodge outlet and picked up a dutch oven and a small cast iron pan. Had a great day.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 329
    did not know there was a lodge outlet there. I may have went there, but I had bought several things at the fest. It was very much worth the drive. but was not bad, I am only about 2 to 2 1/2 hours away.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 225
    The lodge outlet wasn't in Hiawassee, It is in Commerce GA. We took a drive thru the mountains down there. I should have went to the one in St. Pittsburgh TN. or Sevierville, It would have been closer for me to drive back home.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.