Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ga Eggfest

JebpotJebpot Posts: 347

Went to the Georgia eggfest today. Was a great time and talked to several people and cooks. Thanks for the info you gave me. Food was good. Weather was great, not any rain and a little sun. Temp was comfortable.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·

Comments

• bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 336
    We stopped by this morning for a while, Got me some DP rubs and a stainless cap for the egg. Food was good and I got a few recipes. I ended up going to the Lodge outlet and picked up a dutch oven and a small cast iron pan. Had a great day.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    did not know there was a lodge outlet there. I may have went there, but I had bought several things at the fest. It was very much worth the drive. but was not bad, I am only about 2 to 2 1/2 hours away.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 336
    The lodge outlet wasn't in Hiawassee, It is in Commerce GA. We took a drive thru the mountains down there. I should have went to the one in St. Pittsburgh TN. or Sevierville, It would have been closer for me to drive back home.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·