Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Georgia eggfest

Headed to first eggfest in Georgia. Anybody there?
·

Comments

• AngelinaAngelina Posts: 19
    Guess nobody is going?
    ·
  • I am going and am looking forward to some good eating and learning more about cooking on my big green egg. I am from Sylva, NC. Where are you from?
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,977

There are lots of folks from the forum that will be there...they are probably all driving :). I am not able to make it this year.  I went to the mountain eggfest a couple of years ago and it was great.  You will have a great time.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,823
    @Grillin_G_Ma,

I lived in Brasstown for 5 years as a child. I miss Appalachia! My mom worked at the hospital in Murphy.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,835
    She didn't ask for your childhood history or your mom's resume... Are you going or not? Just answer the damn question. =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,823
    henapple said:

She didn't ask for your childhood history or your mom's resume... Are you going or not? Just answer the damn question. =))

No, I'm not going. Henapple hurt my feelings ;)
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I was hoping to go but I am busy as heck packing getting ready to move. I am bummed because I have never been to an eggfest but I am going to go to Eggtoberfest this year at Atlanta motor speedway!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    I will be there in the AM.  Wife and kids are coming too!  Our 6 year old boy is a egghead in training.  Have a mini on order to pick up too.
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 307
    My wife and I will be there in the morning too. Never been to an eggfest, looking forward to it.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    henapple said:
    That one is the best of the night my friend!

I guess @angelina turned around since no one answered :))
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·