Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Found an egg for sale seems kind of high

Comments

• MrossMross Posts: 334
    That ain't high. Does it come with a nest?
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 315
    I do not know. 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,898
    Mross said:
    That ain't high. Does it come with a nest?
    actually it is, you can buy a new one for that cost... this one will not have a warranty 

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,747
    that is out of the park high. That egg should cost about $400. 

I got a never used lg with nest for $425. 

A new lg with nest, Ps and warranty cost $800 after tax at the Salado fest. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527

And that's after your meatloaf leaked all over it while you were pounding Shiners.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    In my neck of the woods that is not high. I have been looking for used eggs for over a year and they are not for sale. You can buy new what they want for used around here.l
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,747
    henapple said:

And that's after your meatloaf leaked all over it while you were pounding Shiners.
    shhhhhhhhhh
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    We ain't in texas. :) Unfortunately. I lived in Arlington for a few years growing up. It was hot there.
    Duncan, SC
    ·