Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Apology, Confession, Egg and Food (with pics)

I want to apologize and confess at the same time that I've been hiding my new "MINIIIII" egg from everyone. I thought I can keep it a secret but I can't anymore. The guilt is tearing me apart. The mini is just amazing......

So, I'm sharing pics of cooks I did on all of the eggs (they all participated equally) since it's for a large group (40-50 people) at church Sunday afternoon. Been busy starting on Friday with putting together transport for the small and cooked the ribs all night (10 slabs ribs). Fell asleep during cooking so I literally left the ribs turbo 350F for 5 hours but overall, it came out OK - only 1 slab that ended up dry like pork jerky - not pictured here :)

Foiled it after finished with a little bit of butter & apple juice and then, stored in the fridge. On Sunday afternoon, I just grilled them raised direct while basting on the small/mini. Did some chicken as well on the mini. Overall, everything came out great (even the pork jerky ended up being finished by people).

Mini.JPG
640 x 478 - 126K
Ribs1.JPG
640 x 478 - 196K
Ribs2.JPG
640 x 478 - 113K
Small Transport.JPG
640 x 478 - 187K
Mini and Small.JPG
640 x 478 - 116K
Ribs3.JPG
640 x 478 - 163K