Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Richmond, Glen Allen, Lump?

I'm looking for some WGWW in Richmond/Glen Allen. Any place I can pick some up? Probably 5-10 bags. 
·

Comments

• CaptpabloCaptpablo Posts: 52

bump - any eggheads in Richmond?

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,419
    @500 is in your neck of the woods.
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,720
    A neighbor mine orders it.  Can't find it around here, but happy with Kroger lump.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,611
    Order it from their website and they will FedEx it to you. About the same price as buying it in the store.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,419
    edited May 2013
    Hi54putty said:
    Order it from their website and they will FedEx it to you. About the same price as buying it in the store.
    I just calculated this out. I had screwed up the math previously but it is actually 3 dollars cheaper to order WGWW direct rather than going to my dealer for the same amount.
    ·
  • Per WG's website:

TARANTIN INDUSTRIES, INC.
    9733 Coach Road
    Richmond, Virginia  23237
    (866) 828-2657

Not sure how accurate that is, but hey, worth a phone call.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·