Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Richmond, Glen Allen, Lump?

I'm looking for some WGWW in Richmond/Glen Allen. Any place I can pick some up? Probably 5-10 bags. 
·

Comments

• CaptpabloCaptpablo Posts: 50

bump - any eggheads in Richmond?

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,495
    @500 is in your neck of the woods.
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,513
    A neighbor mine orders it.  Can't find it around here, but happy with Kroger lump.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,521
    Order it from their website and they will FedEx it to you. About the same price as buying it in the store.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,495
    edited May 2013
    Hi54putty said:
    Order it from their website and they will FedEx it to you. About the same price as buying it in the store.
    I just calculated this out. I had screwed up the math previously but it is actually 3 dollars cheaper to order WGWW direct rather than going to my dealer for the same amount.
    ·
  • Per WG's website:

TARANTIN INDUSTRIES, INC.
    9733 Coach Road
    Richmond, Virginia  23237
    (866) 828-2657

Not sure how accurate that is, but hey, worth a phone call.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·