Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's Been Awhile

Options
Actually, it's been several years since I posted anything. But, I still cook on my eggs. The forum looks a lot different these days. This is just a test to see if I can actually make a post. Egg on Eggheads!
Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments

• blueinatl
    blueinatl Posts: 94
    Options
    Post successful, glad to have you back around.  I'm a newer egger, and really enjoying the input and help from this forum.
    Peachtree Corners, GA. Large BGE
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Welcome back Jimbo. Looked back through your old posts and it looks like you have a lot to offer. Looking forward to some new cooks.
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Welcome back, Jimbo.  I'm sure everyone will agree that you will post more often, especially pictures of cooks that you do.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Looks like you moved to West Texas in the pic :))
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    I don't remember you from before, but glad to have you around. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings